Monday, March 16, 2009

Day At Starvation Lake












Ok.....So I know it has been a while since I posted anything new. A Long while that is. But I promised a certain someone that I would try to spend more time on the blog. So here I am. These are some really cool pictures of the sunset at Starvation Lake here in Duchesne. CJ and I decided to take the kids out for the day and we are sure glad we did. We had the best time ever! The weather was perfect in fact I even got a sunburn!!! We got to ride four wheelers all day and have lunch. It was wonderful! I can't wait to go again!!!!!

3 comments:

Trudi said...

Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much.

CJ & Lindsy said...

Thanks, I sent in the sunset ones to fox 13 and channel 2 News.

Trudi said...

You did? They are news worthy that for sure. Maybe they should be hi-jacked and framed.